A Health and Wellness ecosystem for the workplace which includes iPhone/Android mobile applications, corporate social media website portal, and 24/7 dedicated live health coaching for each employee. ETrainer deploys a social media website portal for employees to login and view health information, interacte on corporate health blogs, view diet diaries, view workout progress and more. After employees complete an Health Risk Assessment they are then paired with a dedicated health coach in our back-office who will guide and coach them on their way to a healthier life styles. Employees are given access to iPhone/Android apps to message their health coach and track workout and diet information. The data is all collected in the cloud so our health coaches can better access each employee’s needs on a day to day basis.
In the Health Tracking Network, people across the world work together to monitor common illnesses and discover factors related to illness.
When you join the Health Tracking Network, you:
- Spend 2-3 minutes per week answering questions about illness symptoms and other topics,
- Earn money for charities of your choice, and
- Can track your own health, fitness, or anything of interest to you with separate tracking tools.
Participation is completely anonymous.
Go-PubMed iPhone App is designed to search NCBI PubMed literature database, bookmark and share your favorite articles within your fingertips. It’s supported by PubMed dedicated service API–any over-the-air search will be fast and reliable, and less data usage over the internet.
- Search over 20 millions of articles indexed in the PubMed
- Filter result by term appears in ”All content”, or ”Title”, or ”Authors”
- Bookmark articles of interest. Bookmarked articles are stored locally and can be accessed without internet connection.
- Access ~2 million Free Full text articles powered by PubMed Central, a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).
- Share PubMed article(s) by email.
- User Interface Optimized for slow internet connectio
The Rehab Lab is a web-based tool designed specifically to meet the needs of therapists working in the field of musculoskeletal rehabilitation. The Rehab Lab will enable you to create rehabilitation programmes of a high professional standard, customised to the individual needs of each client and personalised with your clinic logo.
The Rehab Lab was designed to be used in the clinical setting where therapists are often working to tight schedules. The Rehab Lab has a user-friendly interface which utilises intuitive search functions, making it easy to find the exercises, programmes or information sheets you require. You can then quickly make changes to suit your client’s personal needs and create the programme in PDF format.
Trackignite allows users to synch all their self-tracking data from the tools they already use in one dashboard and automatically transforms it into charts and graphs. TrackIgnite helps create context and relationships between nutrition, mood, exercise, sleep, medications, and more. TrackIgnite empowers people to take responsibility for their health through quantified data. Track smarter. Get better results.
iRapidConsult-affiliated neurosurgeons will be supported in their clinical decision making with access to a proprietary evidence-based database of clinical research. Finally, the patient will be guided by a formal decision analysis process by eliciting his personal risk preference to determine a probabilistic optimal decision.
SleepBot logs, graphs, & analyzes your sleep – Includes resources, alarm, & export functionality.
SleepBot is an award winning resource tool to help you manage your sleep!
The Android application is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of the Health 2.0 ”Go Viral To Improve Health” competition.
- Medical library containing articles covering diseases, procedures and health tips.
- First Aid information, providing guidance for everything from animal bites to heatstroke.
- PhysicianLink allowing you to look up a physician, locate the office, and call to ask a question or make an appointment.
- Floor plans of Central Baptist Hospital’s on-campus buildings.
- Health trackers for monitoring your weight, blood pressure and blood glucose, with more trackers coming soon.
Being a patient or having a loved one in the hospital can be stressful and confusing. You are in a new environment with lots of information being given to you. There is so much to think about and to process- the names of the doctors and nurses, new medications, scheduled procedures, questions to ask, and so much more. It can be a bit daunting.
The Josie King Foundation has created a Patient Journal app. Patients and families can use this app to easily record vital medical information, stay organized, keep a permanent medical record, and share the notes with doctors or anybody else via email.
Using the Patient Journal app is easy. The app opens a list of prompts about information that should be tracked during a hospital stay. To enter notes, click on a category to learn more about it and type away. At any time, you can review the information you have entered, and can even scroll through the daily entries to get an overall view of a patient’s changing condition. You can email the journal to a doctor, a loved one, or yourself to keep as a permanent record of the hospital stay.
The HealthGuide is a search engine for consumer oriented databases provided by the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services. It can help visitors learn more about drugs, medical conditions, health care providers and support groups. The HealthGuide provides information about:
• Clinical practice guidelines
• Clinical trials
• Dialysis facilities
• Drugs used to treat AIDS/HIV
• Drug-drug interactions
• FDA drug labels
• FDA firm issued recalls
• Health organizations
• Medical equipment suppliers
• Medicare certified home health agencies
• MedlinePlus health topics
• Nursing Homes
• Health centers